Monday, May 26, 2008

Mat Licin - Cool name, cool rider

Mat Licin the tourer
Mat Licin. When I was introduced, I asked him, how do you spell that. He said, just like it sounds.

It's a pretty cool nick. The other thing that the person who introduced us pointedly pointed out was the size of Mat Licin's calves. They are pretty huge, and I should know because I'm usually the person with the hugest calves.

He was introduced as a tourer who was supposed to have ridden from Kedah to Chang Loon(?) in Thailand, but decided to join the Charity Ride in Kemamam instead.

The other riders hold him in awe for his stamina and determination.

I like this pix because his t-shirt and the bright yellow car bring things together, and the pose puts his calf in focus.

He's a also got this well-matched fashion vibe going on - the yellow, green, blue palette.

And I checked, he cycled using those same blue croc-like sandals.

Don't you wish you had gone on the ride as well? So many interesting characters.

Start training now for next year's ride.

No comments: