Friday, June 13, 2008

Why no updates? Well...

I'm back from the mini-break, and needed a week to catch-up on all the email, mail, and odd things that find their way into my in-tray whenever I'm away for more than 2 days.

After every vacation, I wonder why i went in the first place. Yes I had fun but, and this is a big BUT
- unpacking
- washing
- cleaning
- putting things away
- and the bone-tiredness of returning to work
kills me every time.

Mine is the only household on my street without a 'kakak' or 'makcik' Indonesian, Filipino or Cambodian. All around are one 'kakak' and two 'kakak' households.

We do have a cleaning service come in twice a week, but the rest of the time we do it on our own. So you can understand why my updating has been erratic.

1. Coming up soon - the top three reasons for my dismal performance as a cyclist.

2. Also my newly begun training for the Malakoff University Duathlon Series. Ties back to (1.).

No comments: